DOPPS – Birdlife Slovenia statute (pdf)
Official translation in English (pdf)
Code of Slovenian Ornithologists (adopted at the DOPPS – BirdLife Slovenia annual General Assembly, 21 March 1992)
Every Slovenian ornithologist, observer and researcher of birds should abide by the following ethical protocols:
- Above all, represent the interests of nature conservation and protection of birds.
- Not unnecessarily disrupt birds or harm them, at work or otherwise. Furthermore, they should not endanger other living beings or nature.
- Not take birds from their natural environment and/or keep them in captivity.
- Be considerate to birds and nature while photographing. Threatened species should not be photographed while nesting.
- Conscientiously note down and update all observations to prevent data from becoming obsolete.
- Be cooperative and helpful to colleagues, and maintain positive work relationships.
Ministry of the environment and spatial planning rule on the organisation’s status allocation, which works for the public interest within the nature conservation field. (11. 9. 2006) (pdf)
Ministry of the environment and spatial planning rule on the organisation’s status allocation, which works for the public interest within the environmental protection field. (31. 8. 2009) (pdf)
Ministry of agriculture and the environment rule about the organisation’s status allocation, which works for the public interest within the field of research activity. (20. 9. 2013) (pdf)